Volunteer opportunities include
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Family Hosts
- We are always looking for friendly voices that can answer phones or help with papework such as calling references or organizing documents.
- Weiss will always accept help from members of the community to volunteer and help us keep the grounds looking nice. Not all of us can tell the difference between plants and weeds. Due to this it is nice to occasionally receive help from people who can. They help us keep are gardens looking nice which keeps our facility looking beautiful and inviting.
- Weiss Ambassadors
- These Volunteers go out in the community to inform people at churches, events, etc. the services we offer at Weiss.
- If These Walls Could Talk Tours
- A historical tours that let community members and organizations know about not only what we do at Weiss Child Advocacy Center but the historical aspects of the house. With the help of these tour guides, people can become educated about the services we offer, how we provide them, and in some cases let possible donors see our facility and where there support directly goes.